Thursday, November 09, 2006

Lord Please Send Me Some Help

Dear Lord,
As you know I have been going through some things. However, I continue to pray for my loved ones and the government and everyone else who I can't remember right off hand. It seems as though when you are about to send my blessing through I get about half way there or it seems to be going well, something happens to stop me from gaining your blessing.

Well, I know that "Satan" is working very hard to loose his demonic spirits into my life but I will not claim them. I will still pray for my brethren and for myself. where as if we shall touch in agreement and believe that you are there and working for us and you have built hedge so high that we can not be stopped.

But, Dear Lord GOD. Please Lighten this load its getting pretty heavy!!! Sending an Angel or two or three isn't so bad either..... If you can just strengthen the Holy Ghost Spirit in me so that I can fight this battle with some dignity.... I would greatly appreciate it. I don't know how much more of his foolishness I can take...

So, GOD please hear my prayer..... Send me some help right away! When can you send me some help? My time of need is now Lord. So, I need help right now. I am very tired of this perilous fight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AMAN!!!