My Children Are A Blessing From GOD!
I love my children so much! I thank GOD that he gave them to me.
But, you know what? They really get on my nerves from time to time. They fuss and fight and tell o each other all the time. They dont want to clean their room. In order to get them to help out a bit they have to believe that they are going somewhere fun and exciting, or you have to come out of your pocket with a sizeable amount of money for the three of them to divide.
So, what does a single mother in my position have to do to get results around here?
well, I guess GOD will have to forgive me for this one. when I dont want to hear the moaning and groaning. I just tell them what they want to hear right off the batt. Sure you can go outside and play with your friends, I will give you some money for his or that, sure you can spend the night with your cousin. You can do what you like just as soon as you finish your work. Well of course by the time that happens its too late or no one's home. do you think m wrong for that?
Is that BAD parenting skills?
Tell me what you think.....

No comments:
Post a Comment