Sunday, October 08, 2006

HE LOVES ME

When ever I am down he lifts me up. When ever I am tired of walking he carries me. When ever I am sick and need medicine, he heals me. When I felt like I was unloved, He loved me.... When I am in need, he gives and does not take away. So, it is my promise to Him that I will give back my 10% and that I will give Him praise. When I lay down to sleep tonight I will pray. I will ask for forgiveness and pray for my fellow brothers and sisters. I will tell Him that I love Him and I will close my eyes to sleep.... If I wake in the morning, I will praise Him again. I will thank Him for giving me yet another day. THANK YOU JESUS! THANK YOU GOD! I LOVE YOU!
AMEN.

No comments: