Is Anyone Listening!?
Is anyone listening to what GOD is trying to say to you? He speaks to you, me, everyone... But you must listen. He speaks to you in your conscience , in your dreams, through people, through things that happen in your life. If your going through rough times its probably because GOD has his hand on you. The devil is hard at work trying to destroy you. He is here in your life to steal, destroy, and kill you in whatever way he can think of. You must continue to believe in GOD and trust in his word. Most of all you must pray and stay focussed on his word, praise him and give him all the Glory. You will be spared... He always answers prayers on time! Not when you want him to but always on time.....
Think about it!!!

2 comments:
There was a time God used to speak to me quite clearly and I understood. Now I really dont know anymore. I know he's still there or maybe its cos I've been wavering into the secular world and its distractions and he's shaking his head at me and going - Tut, Tut, Tut!!! (smile)
Yeah I know what you mean. This is something that I have only come to realize as recently as a couple months ago. Still didnt pay any attention to it until the other day. lol
Post a Comment